Here are my 2016 Writing Goals:
- WAR OF MAGIC: Complete first draft, revisions, get critiques, revise again, polish, and publish
- Revise the already-published “Becoming Lioness” and publish the new edition. Pull together the tie-in short stories, “Hunter and Huntress” and “The Seeker”. Put them through the same revision process.
- Publish a boxed set of the DUAL MAGICS series.
- MAGE STORM: Rewrite this as an epic fantasy. Same revision process as above. Try to publish in 2016 or early 2017.
- BECOME: TO CATCH THE LIGHTNING: Get a first draft done.
- Planning, world-building, etc. for some of the other stories on my back burner:
- Another story in the same world as DAUGHTER OF THE DISGRACED KING.
- A set of fairy-tale retellings I’ve been playing with.
- The prequels to the DUAL MAGICS series that explain how the world got that way.
- The sequels to MAGE STORM.
- My Weird Oz story.
- The last novel in the Chimeria series.
- I would dearly love to be able to get to a writers’ conference somewhere in there, but that will depend on both time and finances.
I think that should keep me busy.