Posting a little early because tomorrow I expect to be watching the parade and taking down the Christmas tree.
So, now it’s time to set goals for the year ahead.
- Publish THE BARD’S GIFT. I’ve already got the files formatted, uploaded, and checked. All I have to do is press the button. Release date is January 30th.
- Continue to query MAGE STORM
- Complete, polish, and publish THE SHAMAN’S CURSE and THE IGNORED PROPHECY.
- Complete the revisions to MAGIC AND POWER (or whatever the final title will be) and start querying that. It’s going to be awesome when I get through with it.
- Write something new, hopefully Weird Oz. Maybe, if I’m very good, two new things.
- Continue to learn and improve. Specifically, this year, really try to find the right formula for indie book promotion. The blog tour didn’t do a lot of good. Neither have Goodreads giveaways. I’ve got a whole month to figure something out for THE BARD’S GIFT.
Happy New Year Everyone