I’ve just about made up my mind to do a blog tour in November for BLOOD IS THICKER. There are a couple of reasons for this:
- I need to learn and get comfortable with more forms of promotion for my book launch. As my father would have said, “I’m not going to do it any younger.”
- It seems to fit this book. I’m actually trying to promote both books, BLOOD WILL TELL and BLOOD IS THICKER. A blog tour will give me a better platform for this.
- Frankly, trying to find potential reviewers for the second book in a series is hard and it’s making me crazy and affecting my ability to write the next story–which is always the most important thing. I really want to be able to concentrate on my weird Oz story, now.
- It’ll also give me a great venue for a giveaway of the combined ebook.
- It’ll also give me a chance to switch some of my effort back to promoting FIRE AND EARTH, which deserves more than I’ve given it so far.
I’ll also do a Goodreads giveaway of both books. (I just ordered the copies this morning.) And I’m considering doing a special Goodreads forum.
Meanwhile, another chapter of BLOOD IS THICKER is available on wattpad. This one threatens my dragon characters (who cannot lie under oath) with the possibility of having to testify in a criminal trial. More fun. Which is what these stories are all about, really.